Monday, January 2, 2017

2017 Goals

I love goals!  I love a new year.  To me it feels like a fresh start, clean slate, a do over!  Here are my 2017 Goals:

1. Stop Biting Nails - Ugh this is a DISGUSTING habit and has been on my annual Goals list since 2011!  I stop for a few weeks or even months and then relapse.  If anyone has any tips please let me know!

2. Increase My Income by 64% - Large goal but I know it is attainable.

3. Increase Assets Under Management by 30% - Those in the Financial planning world will understand this.  This means that I want to increase the amount of client money that I manage by 30%.

4. Read 12 Business Related Books

5. Teach Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University Class 3 times

6. Be Debt Free by December 31, 2017

7. Decrease Body Fat to 23%...Got weighed today and I am currently at 25.7%

8. Be Able to do 5 Unassisted Pull-ups....I have been trying to increase my upper body strength for years but progress is very slow

9. Do grey workouts only 25% of the time...Iron Tribe breaks the class into different color divisions based on the amount of weight you use.  Grey is the easiest so I would like to do the harder workouts 75% of the time

10.  Meditate 5 days a week

11.  Take a meditation class

12.  Blog once a week

13.  Read The Story - The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People

14.  Volunteer at Church

15.  Attend a Bible Study or Connect Group at Church

16.  Read 12 Spiritual Books

17.  Try Paddleboarding...Live 5 minutes from the beach and love to exercise so this seems like something I should be doing on a regular basis.

18.  Have 0 alcohol related fights or issues...Ugh Alcohol....So fun...Til it isn't.  Sometimes (most times) when I drink I completely lose my filter.  This is not something that I am proud of.  This is somewhat acceptable for a 22 year old but not a 32 year old.  This is something I really really want to improve this year.

19.  Get Engaged to D

20.  Read 25 books for fun

21.  Find a New Charity to Get Involved With...I have volunteered with the American Cancer Society, our local Elementary school with a reading program and with Habitat for Humanity.  I enjoyed all three but am looking for something new that I am passionate about.

No comments:

Post a Comment