Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Recipes for the Week!

I love meal planning!  It makes me feel like I have my shit together.  I know if I don't have a few healthy meals planned I will either get take out, go out to eat or end up eating crappy food.  And I don't want to do that!  I typically pick a few recipes for the week.  I don't plan something for every single night because when D is off we typically go out for dinner.  Breakfasts are pretty much the same thing here and don't vary much.  Its typically eggs and veggies.  Pretty basic but it keeps me full better than anything else.  Since I have started eating more Paleo type diet breakfast has typically been the same.

This week I am planning to make:
Quick and Easy Paleo Granola  from MomasRx  - Her recipes never let me down!
Crock Pot Asian Beef  from Lexi's Clean Kitchen. 
Chicken Pot Pie Soup from My Heart Beets - Just sounds delicious and comforting.  Its still 80 degrees here but whatev.
Paleo Pumpkin Walnut Muffins from CarrotsnCake. I made these a few weeks ago and screwed them up!  So I want to actually follow the recipe and see how they are.  I accidentally used the entire can of pumpkin instead  of one cup.  Oops!  The flavor was still really good but they were just super moist. Baking is definitely not my thing!

I'll let you know how these meals turn out!  What are you planning to make this week?  Or do you just wing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment