I like to check in once a month with my annual goals. This way I don't get to the end of the year and realize I haven't completed anything. So here is what I accomplished in January!
1. Stop Biting Nails
· 1/30 Shellac on my nails. Looking good.
2. Increase income by 64%
3. Increase Assets under Management by 30%
· January 1st: $10,843,060
4. Read 12 Business related books
5. Teach FPU 3 times
1. Jan 18th
6. Be debt free by December 31, 2017
· 1/1/17: $16,318.39
· 2/1/17: $13,817.52
7. Decrease body fat to 23%
8. Be able to do 5 unassisted pull ups
9. Do grey workouts only 25% of the time
10. Meditate 5 days a week
· Jan: 19 days
11. Take a meditation class
12. Blog once a week
· Jan : 10 posts
13. Read the Bible book from Natalie
14. Volunteer at church
15. Attend a bible study or Connect Group at Church
16. Read 12 Spiritual Books
17. Try Paddleboarding
18. Have 0 alcohol related fights/issues
1. Red wine Cab night
Failed at this during January. This is why I decided to give up alcohol.
19. Get engaged to Dave
20. Read 25 books for fun
1. Summer House by Nancy Thayer
2. Secret Daughter by Shilpi Somaya Gowda
21. Find a new charity to get involved with
I am very happy that I paid off $2500 in debt!! If I can keep that up every month I would be thrilled.
II need to keep up meditating and increase it a bit because once I get behind with that I won't be able to catch up!
In January I am going to focus on 2 Spiritual Books and 2 Business Related Books!