I love goals! I love a new year. To me it feels like a fresh start, clean slate, a do over! Here are my 2017 Goals:
1. Stop Biting Nails - Ugh this is a DISGUSTING habit and has been on my annual Goals list since 2011! I stop for a few weeks or even months and then relapse. If anyone has any tips please let me know!
2. Increase My Income by 64% - Large goal but I know it is attainable.
3. Increase Assets Under Management by 30% - Those in the Financial planning world will understand this. This means that I want to increase the amount of client money that I manage by 30%.
4. Read 12 Business Related Books
5. Teach Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University Class 3 times
6. Be Debt Free by December 31, 2017
7. Decrease Body Fat to 23%...Got weighed today and I am currently at 25.7%
8. Be Able to do 5 Unassisted Pull-ups....I have been trying to increase my upper body strength for years but progress is very slow
9. Do grey workouts only 25% of the time...Iron Tribe breaks the class into different color divisions based on the amount of weight you use. Grey is the easiest so I would like to do the harder workouts 75% of the time
10. Meditate 5 days a week
11. Take a meditation class
12. Blog once a week
13. Read The Story - The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People
14. Volunteer at Church
15. Attend a Bible Study or Connect Group at Church
16. Read 12 Spiritual Books
17. Try Paddleboarding...Live 5 minutes from the beach and love to exercise so this seems like something I should be doing on a regular basis.
18. Have 0 alcohol related fights or issues...Ugh Alcohol....So fun...Til it isn't. Sometimes (most times) when I drink I completely lose my filter. This is not something that I am proud of. This is somewhat acceptable for a 22 year old but not a 32 year old. This is something I really really want to improve this year.
19. Get Engaged to D
20. Read 25 books for fun
21. Find a New Charity to Get Involved With...I have volunteered with the American Cancer Society, our local Elementary school with a reading program and with Habitat for Humanity. I enjoyed all three but am looking for something new that I am passionate about.