Sunday, January 22, 2017

Workouts 1/15 to 1/21

Second week in a row of not making it to Iron Tribe.  Alcohol, Traveling and Working have gotten in the way.  I have already scheduled my class for this week and will be back at the gym on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday!  I am looking forward to it and I know the first few classes will be tough!

1/15: Hotel Gym Workout: Run 1 mile but every 1 minute stop and do 10 push-ups
                                            250 air squats
This was a super fun workout!  And Im glad I was able to do it in a gym with a treadmill.  I would have felt goofy running and stopping outside to do push-ups

1/16: Yoga Class.  Our hotel in Cancun offered a free outdoor morning yoga class.  It had been a few months since I attended a yoga class and my body felt so good afterward.

1/17: Day in Islmorada

1/18: Hungover again:( Hence this post  Alcohol Free - Take Two

1/19: Busy getting back to real life with both jobs.  Left the house at 7am and didn't get home until 9pm.  Too tired to do anything then.

1/20: Nothing again

1/21:  Run 400 meters
           50 squats
           Run 400 meters
          50 push-ups
          Run 400 meters
          50 sit-ups
          Run 400 meters

No comments:

Post a Comment