Saturday, January 21, 2017

Workouts 1/8 to 1/14

What a crappy week of workouts!  I didn't workout on Sunday or Monday because I was miserably hungover.  I hate that.  On Tuesday and Wednesday I worked my full time day job and then my get out of debt waitressing job so unfortunately I didn't have any time to work out.  On Thursday we traveled to Cancun for my work conference.  I will be recapping our experience and the resort soon:)  By Thursday I was definitely feeling the effects of not working out.  I was extremely irritable on Wednesday and Thursday.  Yes I was PMSing too but it seemed worse than usual.  I made myself get up at 6am on our first day of vacation to go to the gym to get a workout in before my conference began.  I also did a quick workout on Saturday on our balcony.  For me exercise is more than just a tool to stay in shape.  For me its necessary for my mental health.  I aim for 4 to 5 workouts a week but definitely fell short this week.

1/8: Rest Day...AKA Hungover:(

1/9: Rest Day....AKA Hungover:(

1/10: Worked both jobs and no time

1/11: Worked both jobs and no time

1/12: Travel Day to Cancun

1/13: Hotel Gym Workout: 10 Rounds of 100m Sprint
                                                                   10 Burpees
and then 250 Squats

1/14: Hotel Gym Workout: 10 Rounds of: 10 Push-Ups
                                                                    10 Squats

No comments:

Post a Comment